We use the following Cookies on our website:
This is a small cookie that allows the site owner to check which pages are the most popular on the site and so provide more site content that is popular to users. It contains no personal or private data at all and is used on millions of websites worldwide.
This is used when you ask the system to remember your login and stores the email address you use to login only.
This is used to be able to remember jobs you place in your shortlist, and is classed as essential to the site functionality and thus can be stored regardless of your selection to ensure the site works. However we wanted to bring this to your attention as we are keen not to hide anything from you.
Payroll Team Leader / Support Services
£35,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience level)
Our client are a marketing leading organisation; which are seeking an experienced Payroll Team Leader / Supervisor to oversee and manage the first line support services.
- Experience working within a client facing role
- Experience processing payroll from end to end
- Managing a large team (5+ employees)
- Experience working within a high volume environment
Please get in touch if this sounds like the ideal role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Only make contact if you have managed a UK Payroll and based in the UK
Our client are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join them in their office based in Mansfield. They are seeking a bright, self-motivated individual with in-depth payroll knowledge. The role is 70% payroll and 30% covering general administration/first point of contact.
- Payroll: 2 years (Required)
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment
• Essential that you have Sage Payroll experience processing monthly and weekly payroll from start to finish with a minimum of 2 years Payroll experience as well as experience with pension administration and submissions
• You must be able to work independently, have attention to details and the ability to multitask while meeting tight deadlines
• Must have effective communication skills with excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
• Previous experience working for an accountancy practice ideal but not necessary
We were really struggling to fill a payroll administrator role via various routes after contacting Chase Moulande we were sent a fantastic CV, and interviewed and offered their candidate a job that day. That candidate is still here and is a fantastic asset to the payroll team.