Experienced Payroll Administrator required for a busy department in the Stockport area
Running payroll from end to end, completing payroll reports and pay-slips for submission, cover standard Payroll duties from error checking, SSP, SMP and SPP to Pensions. Experience of managing a monthly high volume and weekly payroll is essential.
Please call Tony English on 020 3861 1222 or email tony.english @ chasemoulande .com
PLEASE DO NO APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT BASED IN THE UK AND HAVE NO RECENT UK PAYROLL EXPERIENCE
I have a new position for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join a client of mine based in Preston. Salary banding of £20,000 - £22,000 per annum and negotiable. Parking available. The client is looking to move very quickly and with interviews available immediately.
• Reviewing and recording weekly time sheets for overtime/under time and reporting to the Payroll manager.
• Recording and reviewing weekly private mileage, ensuring the necessary checks are completed reporting any discrepancies to the Payroll Manager.
• Updating time keeping records to produce monthly reports
• Checking and updating payroll reports in line with monthly deadlines
• Processing payments on World Pay
• Generating monthly invoices
• Dealing with all payroll administrative duties for starters and leavers
• Handle administrative payroll duties including data entry, filling and reporting
• Answering payroll queries via telephone and email
• Undertaking general clerical duties
If you feel you fit the above requirements and would love to have a chat then please give me a call on 020 38611222 or email your updated CV to email@example.com.