Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Reports to: Payroll Manager
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Salary: to £35.000 depending on experience
Our client is an established financial business based in Leatherhead in Surrey. They are actively recruiting for a Payroll Specialist to join them on a permanent basis. You will need to have a notable track record of processing multiple payrolls.
Main Purpose of the Role:
The role is the operation of the department’s payroll bureau involving weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and annual pa
Roles and Responsibilities
Preparing client payrolls on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis
Incorporating payroll changes that have been notified by agreed cut-off dates
Calculation of SSP, SMP, etc. where applicable
Providing management information using computer printouts
Providing security payslips for each employee
Utilising the BACS system for payment of net salaries and PAYE/NIC
Advising clients of the necessary payments to be made to employees and HM Revenue & Customs
Completing all RTI submissions to HM Revenue & Customs
Extensive communication with clients, mainly by telephone and email
Correspondence with HM Revenue & Customs on all matters affecting the payroll
Assisting clients with payroll support
Payrolls for a diverse range of clients
Payroll and Billing’s Administrator
SALARY PAYING UP TO 26K
We have an exciting new opportunity which has arisen in Surrey; our client are hiring a Payroll and Billings Administrator to join their busy team.
- Working with a small team of 3 processing weekly and monthly payroll, start to finish payroll for multiple clients.
- Sending out remittances and self-bill invoices to contractor limited/umbrella companies.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Office Manager.
- 2/3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience processing a payroll for a recruitment agency
- Somebody from a recruitment background would be highly desirable but not essential.