Our Client is a respected firm of client payroll providers.
They are currently seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their busy team and provide Client payroll services.
Candidates will ideally have experience of Client Payroll from a Bureau or Practice environment or come from a multi payroll, high volume environment
Manage and process the bureau/client payroll (weekly & monthly)
Administer P45/P46/P11D documents as necessary
Process queries from external agencies such as HMRC
Prepare and reconcile year end returns
Filing to HMRC in accordance with deadlines.
Payroll and Billing’s Administrator
SALARY PAYING UP TO 26K
We have an exciting new opportunity which has arisen in Surrey; our client are hiring a Payroll and Billings Administrator to join their busy team.
- Working with a small team of 3 processing weekly and monthly payroll, start to finish payroll for multiple clients.
- Sending out remittances and self-bill invoices to contractor limited/umbrella companies.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Office Manager.
- 2/3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience processing a payroll for a recruitment agency
- Somebody from a recruitment background would be highly desirable but not essential.