My client is an accountancy practice in Haselmere, Surrey. As an expanding business they are now looking to recruit a Payroll Assistant/Bookkeeper to become a permanent member of their team.
Main Purpose of the Role:
To manage a number of clients and to assist the Payroll team with the day-to-day operation of the payroll providing payroll services.
Roles and Responsibilities
Process and submit all frequencies of payrolls including RTI, year-end returns and P60’s.
Deal with employee and clients’ pay queries.
Maintain and update all payroll data, including auto enrolment pension obligations.
Liaise with HMRC when necessary.
Update all statutory payments as appropriate, e.g. SSP, SMP, OSPP etc.
Any other payroll related duties.
Payroll and Billing’s Administrator
SALARY PAYING UP TO 26K
We have an exciting new opportunity which has arisen in Surrey; our client are hiring a Payroll and Billings Administrator to join their busy team.
- Working with a small team of 3 processing weekly and monthly payroll, start to finish payroll for multiple clients.
- Sending out remittances and self-bill invoices to contractor limited/umbrella companies.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Office Manager.
- 2/3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience processing a payroll for a recruitment agency
- Somebody from a recruitment background would be highly desirable but not essential.