A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Accountant based in Surrey on 6-month contract
Main duties will include: Work with the project managers assisting them in identifying and understanding the financial drivers impacting the delivery of their programmes, support the business development team with cost and price modelling influencing responses to competitive tenders and open bids, provide assistance to the commercial team reviewing potential financial impact during contract negotiations (i.e. cash flow, change in scope etc.), Ad-hoc reporting and analysis to meet the requirements of the senior management team and establish strong relationships with all stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, solid management accounting experience, the ability to manage budgets and an analytical approach to problem-solving.
Accounting qualification(CIMA/ACCA/ACA) is essential
Payroll and Billing’s Administrator
SALARY PAYING UP TO 26K
We have an exciting new opportunity which has arisen in Surrey; our client are hiring a Payroll and Billings Administrator to join their busy team.
- Working with a small team of 3 processing weekly and monthly payroll, start to finish payroll for multiple clients.
- Sending out remittances and self-bill invoices to contractor limited/umbrella companies.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Office Manager.
- 2/3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience processing a payroll for a recruitment agency
- Somebody from a recruitment background would be highly desirable but not essential.