£24,000 to £27,000
Benefits Administrator required for a global organisation located in central Birmingham
Working as part of the Benefits team within the HR department and reporting to the Benefits Manager - the successful candidate will deliver support across the benefits function, undertaking day to day tasks including:
The Administration and processing of monthly Benefit (pension, medical, dental, life insurance etc.)
Applicants will be experienced administrators, with knowledge and experience of direct benefit processing or through generalist HR duties
Applicants will be confident in communicating to the beneficiary
HRIS Workforce Analytics Lead required for a global organisation in London
Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team - the successful candidate will take ownership of the function and day to day operation and all associated projects.
• Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team
• Data management - including quality and integrity
• Evaluate and interpret complex data sets (current & past)
• Spearhead the requirement of advanced workforce intelligence reports to inform the improvement of workforce planning, across the organisation
• Monitor functionality – ensuring opportunities for improvement.
• Oversee system improvement and development of new functionality
• Lead multiple Projects as required
Applicants be experienced HRIS Workday professionals – with demonstrable experience of achieving in a similar role and managing teams across global locations