Excellent opportunity for a Senior Payroll Coordinator in Birmingham on a permanent basis,
Main duties include, Processing multiple UK & International payrolls, dealing with payroll related queries from 3rd parties and employees, ensure the payroll department is fully compliant at all times and assisting the payroll manager with ad-hoc duties.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a busy payroll department ideally with UK & International payroll exposure, in-depth payroll legislation knowledge, solid systems experience and the ability to build & maintain relationships.
HRIS Workforce Analytics Lead required for a global organisation in London
Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team - the successful candidate will take ownership of the function and day to day operation and all associated projects.
• Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team
• Data management - including quality and integrity
• Evaluate and interpret complex data sets (current & past)
• Spearhead the requirement of advanced workforce intelligence reports to inform the improvement of workforce planning, across the organisation
• Monitor functionality – ensuring opportunities for improvement.
• Oversee system improvement and development of new functionality
• Lead multiple Projects as required
Applicants be experienced HRIS Workday professionals – with demonstrable experience of achieving in a similar role and managing teams across global locations