LONDON / WEST END
SALARY PAYING UP TO 32K
Our client are seeking a Payroll Specialist to join them in their office based in the West End, London.
- Processing start to finish high volume payroll bi-weekly, weekly and monthly in a fast paced environment.
- They are looking for a good solid Payroll Administrator with 2/3+ years’ experience, this person would have excellent knowledge of UK payroll legislation and the ability to process high volume payrolls within a busy, fast paced environment. Good excel skills including Vlookups.
If this role appeals to you,
Please call 02038611222 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
HRIS Workforce Analytics Lead required for a global organisation in London
Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team - the successful candidate will take ownership of the function and day to day operation and all associated projects.
• Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team
• Data management - including quality and integrity
• Evaluate and interpret complex data sets (current & past)
• Spearhead the requirement of advanced workforce intelligence reports to inform the improvement of workforce planning, across the organisation
• Monitor functionality – ensuring opportunities for improvement.
• Oversee system improvement and development of new functionality
• Lead multiple Projects as required
Applicants be experienced HRIS Workday professionals – with demonstrable experience of achieving in a similar role and managing teams across global locations
A full job spec is available on shortlist