£25,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience level)
Our client in Central London are seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their busy team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is seeking progression within their payroll career.
Processing payroll from start to finish including:
- Collate information and produce information to payroll providers
- Check the payroll reports and authorize the reports
- HMRC NIC and PAYE payment
- FPS, EPS, P11d and year end
- Statutory payments SMP, SSP, SPP
- Processing starters checklist, P45 and P60
- Strong IT skills including payroll systems, MS word and Excel
- Experience within processing high volume payroll from start to finish
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate data entry skills with an organised and methodical approach
Please apply if this role interests you, or alternatively email - firstname.lastname@example.org
HRIS Workforce Analytics Lead required for a global organisation in London
Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team - the successful candidate will take ownership of the function and day to day operation and all associated projects.
• Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team
• Data management - including quality and integrity
• Evaluate and interpret complex data sets (current & past)
• Spearhead the requirement of advanced workforce intelligence reports to inform the improvement of workforce planning, across the organisation
• Monitor functionality – ensuring opportunities for improvement.
• Oversee system improvement and development of new functionality
• Lead multiple Projects as required
Applicants be experienced HRIS Workday professionals – with demonstrable experience of achieving in a similar role and managing teams across global locations
A full job spec is available on shortlist