£25,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience level)
Our client in Central London are seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their busy team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is seeking progression within their payroll career.
Processing payroll from start to finish including:
- Collate information and produce information to payroll providers
- Check the payroll reports and authorize the reports
- HMRC NIC and PAYE payment
- FPS, EPS, P11d and year end
- Statutory payments SMP, SSP, SPP
- Processing starters checklist, P45 and P60
- Strong IT skills including payroll systems, MS word and Excel
- Experience within processing high volume payroll from start to finish
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate data entry skills with an organised and methodical approach
Please apply if this role interests you, or alternatively email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent opportunity for a Payroll Administrator in London on a permanent basis,
Main duties will include; processing multi-frequency UK payroll from start to finish, process payroll calculations, RTI submissions, assisting with the auto-enrolment process and dealing with employees & 3rd party queries.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth UK payroll legislation knowledge, experience of processing UK payrolls from start to finish and solid systems experience,