£25,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience level)
Our client in Central London are seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their busy team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is seeking progression within their payroll career.
Processing payroll from start to finish including:
- Collate information and produce information to payroll providers
- Check the payroll reports and authorize the reports
- HMRC NIC and PAYE payment
- FPS, EPS, P11d and year end
- Statutory payments SMP, SSP, SPP
- Processing starters checklist, P45 and P60
- Strong IT skills including payroll systems, MS word and Excel
- Experience within processing high volume payroll from start to finish
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate data entry skills with an organised and methodical approach
Please apply if this role interests you, or alternatively email - email@example.com
Client Payroll Administrator
Salary up to £38,000
Our client are seeking a bright, motivated individual to join their well-established organisation based in Central London.
The main duties:
• Payroll processing for a portfolio of clients, weekly and monthly
• Calculating and recording statutory payments as appropriate i.e. SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP, ShPP
• Answering queries from staff or external bodies promptly
• Any other payroll duties as required by the business
• Processing multiple payrolls from start to finish within an Accountancy Practice or a Bureau is essential
• Able to work in a busy fast paced environment
• High levels of attention to detail
• Strong IT skills
• Team player
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us!
We require 3x SAP SuccessFactors Consultants ranging up to Seniors (Integration). Preferably, the ideal candidate has a good understanding and working knowledge of SAP and SAP SuccessFactors solutions. An understanding of both Dell Boomi and SAP Cloud Integration is vital for these roles.
Experience of full cycles (end-to-end) implementations of SuccessFactors Employee Central
For a more in-depth discussion or to review the job descriptions in full, please contact Tony English on 0203861122 or email tony.english@ chasemoulande. com
Excellent opportunity for a Payroll Administrator in London on a 12 month FTC
Main duties include, Processing monthly UK payrolls, dealing with payroll related queries from 3rd parties and employees, completion of payroll journals, reconciliations, managing internal & external relationships, checking & validating data and producing reports.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a busy payroll department, in-depth payroll legislation knowledge and good systems experience including Excel.