£25,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience level)
Our client in Central London are seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their busy team. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is seeking progression within their payroll career.
Processing payroll from start to finish including:
- Collate information and produce information to payroll providers
- Check the payroll reports and authorize the reports
- HMRC NIC and PAYE payment
- FPS, EPS, P11d and year end
- Statutory payments SMP, SSP, SPP
- Processing starters checklist, P45 and P60
- Strong IT skills including payroll systems, MS word and Excel
- Experience within processing high volume payroll from start to finish
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate data entry skills with an organised and methodical approach
Please apply if this role interests you, or alternatively email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent opportunity for a Payroll Administrator in London on a permanent basis,
Main duties will include; processing multi-frequency UK payroll from start to finish, process payroll calculations, RTI submissions, assisting with the auto-enrolment process and dealing with employees & 3rd party queries.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth UK payroll legislation knowledge, experience of processing UK payrolls from start to finish and solid systems experience,
My client is seeking an experienced payroll professional with a minimum of 4 years experience processing from start to finish. This is a Sole position managing the payroll from end to end for a recruitment business. Knowledge and experience or the IR35 is essential for this.
The salary for this role is paying up to £33,000+ benefits depending on experience. I will be happy to go into further details regarding the role should you be open to opportunities?
For an in depth discussion please call Tony English on 02038 611222 or email your CV to tony.english@ chasemoulande. com