A fantastic role has arisen for an experienced and proactive Accounts & Payroll Assistant to join an established family run firm, based in the Cirencester area. This role is to cover maternity for a fixed term contract of 12 months, with the possibility of it becoming permanent, all of which are dependent.
Working as part of a small finance team and reporting directly to the Operations Manager, this role will involve purchase ledger, sales ledger and credit control duties.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year Accounts experience (preferred) and will have solid experience in:
• General processing and responsibility for sales ledger, purchase ledgers and Process and code invoices passing them to the relevant person for authorisation. Including monthly and weekly reconciliations for a range of accounts.
• Processing and reconciling claim payments to clients
• Process and responsibility of company payroll, pension and expenses claims in line with company policy
• Process aviation claims and update relevant data sources
• Assist in internal / external audit and compliance meetings
• Deal with Inland Revenue paperwork
• Produce monthly board reports leasing with the board of directors throughout the month
If you feel that you match the above criteria and can commit to a 12 month contract (with the possibility of extension) then please apply directly to this role.