I am currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Officer to join an established company, based in the North West London area. This is an immediate position and of which is full time and on a permanent basis - the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
The main role is to deliver a first class payroll service, ensuring that each stage of payroll is successfully completed and well managed. It will cover all areas of payroll, compliance, HR, accounts and administration.
- Processing start to finish payroll, manual calculations including calculation of SSP, SMP, SAP etc.
- Assisting with reconciliation and year-end process.
- Communication with HMRC and third parties dealing with relevant payroll queries.
- Additional ad hoc projects when required.
The ideal candidate:
- 2/3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience working in a fast-pace environment, dealing with high volume payroll.
- Excellent HMRC legislation knowledge etc.
Excellent opportunity for a Payroll Administrator in London on a permanent basis,
Main duties will include; processing multi-frequency UK payroll from start to finish, process payroll calculations, RTI submissions, assisting with the auto-enrolment process and dealing with employees & 3rd party queries.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth UK payroll legislation knowledge, experience of processing UK payrolls from start to finish and solid systems experience,