Payroll Manager (4 days per week)
To £45,000 (FTE)
Payroll Manager to join a dynamic organisation located in London on a part time basis – 4 full or 5 part days per week
Working as part of the HR department, the successful candidate will take responsibility for the outsourced payroll function and be the main contact for the administration of the Pension.
Applicants will be experienced payroll professionals with extensive knowledge of start to finish payroll, manual calculations, HMRC legislation, reconciliation and reporting to the finance department and external bodies
HRIS Workforce Analytics Lead required for a global organisation in London
Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team - the successful candidate will take ownership of the function and day to day operation and all associated projects.
• Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team
• Data management - including quality and integrity
• Evaluate and interpret complex data sets (current & past)
• Spearhead the requirement of advanced workforce intelligence reports to inform the improvement of workforce planning, across the organisation
• Monitor functionality – ensuring opportunities for improvement.
• Oversee system improvement and development of new functionality
• Lead multiple Projects as required
Applicants be experienced HRIS Workday professionals – with demonstrable experience of achieving in a similar role and managing teams across global locations
A full job spec is available on shortlist