Global organisation, located in Birmingham is recruiting for an HR professional to join their team.
Working as part of the larger HR department you will have responsibility for Employee Relations – including employee contracts, redundancy, leavers (including maternity) and other aspects of employment
Applicants will come from a medium to large business with knowledge of managing such areas either as a specialist or a generalist with both advisory and operational experience
Applicants will have experience of supervising or managing colleagues or have been involved in training or team-leading colleagues
HRIS Workforce Analytics Lead required for a global organisation in London
Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team - the successful candidate will take ownership of the function and day to day operation and all associated projects.
• Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team
• Data management - including quality and integrity
• Evaluate and interpret complex data sets (current & past)
• Spearhead the requirement of advanced workforce intelligence reports to inform the improvement of workforce planning, across the organisation
• Monitor functionality – ensuring opportunities for improvement.
• Oversee system improvement and development of new functionality
• Lead multiple Projects as required
Applicants be experienced HRIS Workday professionals – with demonstrable experience of achieving in a similar role and managing teams across global locations