Our client are seeking an experienced Payroll Clerk to join them in their office based in Norfolk - it is to join a fantastic Chartered Accountancy and it is permanent and on a full-time basis. Immediate interviews available.
• Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
• Checking employee's hours
• Working out tax and national insurance deductions
• Setting up new members of staff
• Calculating overtime
• Issuing tax forms (P45s for example)
• Processing year end and issuing P60
• Processing holiday, sick and maternity pay and expenses
• Calculating and processing auto-enrolment pension liabilities
• Communicating internally with other staff and externally with clients by telephone & email
You will need to show:
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Organizational and time management skills
• A methodical approach to your work
• Numeracy skills
• Effective team-working skills
• Motivation and initiative
• Integrity and trustworthiness
• IT proficient
If you are keen on the above position and feel that you fit the requirement then please give me a call to discuss on 020 38611229.