Our client are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join them in their office based in Brighton and they have two opportunities available, one of which is Full-Time and the other is Part-Time.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
• Processing multiple start to end payrolls, varying in sizes, on a weekly/monthly basis for our clients.
• Process company Sick Pay, SSP, SMP, SPP, starters, leavers & P45’s
• Monitor & calculate holiday pay
• Speaking with clients over the phone regarding pay and dealing with any pay related queries.
• Keeping up to date with the latest payroll legislation and regulations
• Advise clients of all upcoming & necessary changes in payroll to ensure effective planning & execution resulting in the most beneficial outcome for our client.
• Communicate at all levels internally and externally including a wide range of clients.
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Previous experience working in a payroll department
• Demonstrate a good understanding of payroll addition and deduction payments
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Previous experience with Brightpay, Xero & Excel.
• Great people and management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to work accurately and analyse a range of financial information
• Great work ethic and eye for detail
If you are keen on the above position and feel that you fit the requirement then please give me a call to discuss on 020 38611229.
Our client is an established provider of professional services to a growing client base.
The requirement is for a Payroll Specialist to work as part of a team processing multi payrolls for a portfolio of clients.
Main Responsibilities of the role include
• Processing and managing a selection of client payrolls - weekly & monthly
• Communication with clients regarding payroll queries, payroll issues and problem solving
• Calculation of SSP, SMP, SAP etc.
• Assisting with reconciliation and year end process
Candidate will have experience of processing weekly and monthly payrolls within a client payroll environment