Excellent opportunity for a Payroll Administrator in Birmingham on a permanent basis,
Main duties include, Processing high volume UK payrolls, dealing with payroll related queries from 3rd parties and employees, preparation of HMRC & pensions reconciliations and processing overtime & commission payments.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a busy high volume payroll department, in-depth payroll legislation knowledge and good systems experience.
Job reference number: BS5538
The rate of pay is £24,000
We are currently working on an exciting new opportunity based in South Birmingham – our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their fast-paced large organisation
They are building a brand new team for an upcoming project – this is a 1 year FTC with a strong possibility of going permanent
• Processing high volumes of payroll including manual calculations – SSP, SMP, SAP, and ensuring payments are correct
• Reports and returns are made to HMRC the pension providers and other statutory bodies
• Answering queries from staff or external bodies promptly
• Process starters and leavers, RTIs & Auto enrolment
Candidates will have experience:
• Processing payroll start to finish - including manual calculations and have good knowledge of HMRC legislation
• Ability to work well under pressure and ability to work to tight deadlines
• Previous experience within an accountancy firm is desirable
• 6 months experience minimum required
PLEASE NOTE: Only make contact if you are based in the UK and have the relevant experience.