Our client are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join them in their office based in Torquay, Devon - it is to join a fast-paced Chartered Accountancy and it is permanent and full-time basis. Interviews are available immediately.
What you will be doing
• Using SAGE and STAR payroll software to run payroll for our clients
• Inputting and checking starters/leavers declarations, P45s, P6/9s, holiday pay, salaries, worked hours, overtime, expenses, mileage, bonus payments, statutory payments, including SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP
• Producing PAYE schedules for clients, calculating any deductions including student loans, employer’s allowance and CIS tax suffered
• Setting up new PAYE schemes with HMRC, plus in-house client files in both electronic and paper format
• Providing advice to clients in relation to pay and taxation issues.
• Experience of operating multiple payrolls
• Experience in SAGE or STAR Payroll (or similar)
• Capable with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Excellent client relationship and communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment
If you are keen on the above position and feel that you fit the requirement then please give me a call to discuss on 020 38611229.
Our client is an established provider of professional services to a growing client base.
The requirement is for a Payroll Specialist to work as part of a team processing multi payrolls for a portfolio of clients.
Main Responsibilities of the role include
• Processing and managing a selection of client payrolls - weekly & monthly
• Communication with clients regarding payroll queries, payroll issues and problem solving
• Calculation of SSP, SMP, SAP etc.
• Assisting with reconciliation and year end process
Candidate will have experience of processing weekly and monthly payrolls within a client payroll environment