Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join them in their office based in Banbury, Oxfordshire. This is permanent and the client is open to consider the opportunity on both a part-time and full-time basis. Interviews are available immediately.
Day to day processing of client payrolls – to include –
• Processing commission, bonus, overtime, pension, salary sacrifice, court orders & all other aspects of payroll.
• Processing starters, leavers & any other required changes within the payroll period.
• Process SSP, SMP, SPP, ShPP, SAP as required.
• Administer Auto Enrolment as required to include pension assessment and ensuring correct payments / submissions to pension providers are made within required timescales.
• RTI submissions
• Year-end processing to include P60s, P11Ds
Liaise with clients and directors on payroll related queries.
Maintain an up to date knowledge of all current & forthcoming payroll legislation.
Important: Ideally you would have experience in working within a practice or have come from a bureau environment.
If you are keen on the above position and feel that you fit the requirement then please give me a call to discuss on 020 38611222. Alternatively do send over your CV to email@example.com.