Our client is seeking an experienced HR Assistant (at least 1 years' experience) to join them on an immediate, permanent basis, with a salary of up to £25,000 per annum.
Interviews are taking place as soon as possible.
The HR Assistant will support HR manager to help promote the values of the organization, to provide general HR advice and support line managers with all HR-related activities, to attract and retain the best talent in the industry.
• Providing general administrative support to the HR Manager, be the initial point of contact for general staff at the Head Office regarding all HR queries
• Daily maintenance of the HR database, scanning, filing, data collation and record updates within the boundaries of the Data Protection Act.
• First line recruitment support for the business, including the preparation and updating of all job descriptions, person specifications, and the preparation of job adverts, arrange interviews
• Issue offer letter, contracts, and any other employment related paperwork. Carry out new employee induction when required.
• Monitoring, recording and reporting holidays, absences and time-keeping,
• Assisting with preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings, and taking notes as necessary
• Liaising with the external payroll company for the weekly payroll
• Advising management on ad hoc personnel issues where required.
• Personal Specification
If you are keen on the above position and feel that you fit the requirement then please give me a call to discuss on 020 38611229.