Job title: SAP SuccessFactors Consultants
Job reference number: BS5508
SAP SuccessFactors Consultants required for a fast growing provider of technology solutions.
Our client is a respected consultancy, providing Human Capital Management technology & solutions to a broad client and sector base. Due to growth and business demand they have a requirement to grow their teams providing consultancy within Integration, Functionality and Business Intelligence.
Candidates will be experienced SAP SuccessFactors consultants with demonstrable and compatible technical and project experience working with clients to translate their business requirements and provide an all-inclusive service within specific assignments
The skillset requirement is broad – so please get in touch if you are a SAP SuccessFactors professional seeking to work within full cycle implementation or providing functional and technical guidance
Due to travel demands for the role, the successful candidate will be based in the London region but be flexible to travel within the UK and continental Europe should the role require
The rate of pay is £45,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
PLEASE NOTE: Only make contact if you are based in the UK and have the relevant experience.
HRIS Workforce Analytics Lead required for a global organisation in London
Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team - the successful candidate will take ownership of the function and day to day operation and all associated projects.
• Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team
• Data management - including quality and integrity
• Evaluate and interpret complex data sets (current & past)
• Spearhead the requirement of advanced workforce intelligence reports to inform the improvement of workforce planning, across the organisation
• Monitor functionality – ensuring opportunities for improvement.
• Oversee system improvement and development of new functionality
• Lead multiple Projects as required
Applicants be experienced HRIS Workday professionals – with demonstrable experience of achieving in a similar role and managing teams across global locations
A full job spec is available on shortlist