Job title: Learning and Development Manager
Job reference number: BS5537
A new exciting opportunity has arisen with our well established client based in East London – they are seeking an experienced Senior Level Learning and Development Manager to join them on a permanent basis
The rate of pay is £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience
• Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
• Designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and more
• Maintaining and building excellent relationships with external learning providers or facilitators
• Create and execute learning strategies and programs
• Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
• Implement various learning methods company wide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
• Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
• Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
• Track budgets and negotiate contracts
• Hire and oversee training and L&D Specialists
Experience working within a professional services firm with an excellent understanding of the regulatory environment as well as the fast paced nature.
Minimum 3-4 years’ proven experience within L&D positions is essential.
Please contact Bethanie Symes on 02038611225 for further details. Alternatively please email email@example.com with your most up to date CV and the job reference number.
PLEASE NOTE: Only make contact if you are based in the UK and have the relevant experience.