Our client is seeking for a Payroll Assistant to join their team and of which is immediate and on a permanent basis. This is a junior position and does not require any experience as training will be provided.
• Processing payrolls / finalising payrolls
• Administration support
• Auto Enrolment Administration support
• Answering the external phone line for the payroll department.
• Filing and maintaining the electronic and paper filing system.
• Submitting the Real Time Information reports electronically
• Updating control sheets
• Assisting with HMRC queries
• Ad hoc typing support / Composing letters
• Printing various letters / documents
• Keeping the files up to date
• Passing non-payroll enquiries to relevant department on behalf of the client
• Assisting with letters dealing with payroll / PAYE returns / HMRC
• Provide support on various tasks
• Supporting the department with distribution of various documents and uploading schedules.
• Ordering of various supplies
• Any ad-hoc requests by the payroll manager, payroll senior and payroll administrator
If you are keen on the above position and feel that you fit the requirement then please give me a call to discuss on 020 38611229.