I have a new HR Payroll Administrator position that has arisen for a global firm, for their office in London. This is a hybrid opportunity and the client are looking to interview immediately.
This is a stand-alone payroll position, reporting to the HR Director.
Sole responsibility for processing the UK monthly payroll for over 400 employees, including:
Working alongside the outsourced payroll provider to ensure the payroll is processed accurately and on time with minimal errors
Working alongside HR to ensure that all payroll changes are tracked
Inputting all payroll changes into the system
Working alongside the Finance team to ensure that the control account is clear
Complete end of year processes such as P11Ds and P60s
Being the first point of contact for all employee payroll queries
Being the first point of contact for all HMRC queries
Responsibility for managing the Company pension scheme, including:
Monthly uploads to our pension provider
Being the first point of contact for all pension queries
Collating and analysing data for internal and external reports, such as Gender Pay Gap Reporting and our industry salary survey
If you want to find out more information then please get in touch on 020 38611222 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HRIS Workforce Analytics Lead required for a global organisation in London
Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team - the successful candidate will take ownership of the function and day to day operation and all associated projects.
• Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team
• Data management - including quality and integrity
• Evaluate and interpret complex data sets (current & past)
• Spearhead the requirement of advanced workforce intelligence reports to inform the improvement of workforce planning, across the organisation
• Monitor functionality – ensuring opportunities for improvement.
• Oversee system improvement and development of new functionality
• Lead multiple Projects as required
Applicants be experienced HRIS Workday professionals – with demonstrable experience of achieving in a similar role and managing teams across global locations
A full job spec is available on shortlist