Global Mobility Tax Manager
£60,000 to £70,000 + Benefits
Global Mobility Tax Manager required for an established and growing organisation in London.
Working as part of the Global Mobility Tax team - the successful candidate will deliver expatriate tax services including tax advice and consulting services to international clients and executives
Role and Responsibilities include
• Manage the day to day work for a portfolio of clients
• Work with the internal teams including Social Security and Employment Tax to ensure seamless service delivery
• Ensure clients are provided with up to date information on UK Tax developments
• Lead and Project Manage advisory tax projects on behalf of clients
Applicants will be Expatriate Tax professionals and have demonstrable experience of providing Global Mobility Tax advice - covering tax, social security, process and policy – ideally as a Manager or seeking to move into this level
ATT/ACA/CA/CTA qualified or equivalent preferred
HRIS Workforce Analytics Lead required for a global organisation in London
Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team - the successful candidate will take ownership of the function and day to day operation and all associated projects.
• Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team
• Data management - including quality and integrity
• Evaluate and interpret complex data sets (current & past)
• Spearhead the requirement of advanced workforce intelligence reports to inform the improvement of workforce planning, across the organisation
• Monitor functionality – ensuring opportunities for improvement.
• Oversee system improvement and development of new functionality
• Lead multiple Projects as required
Applicants be experienced HRIS Workday professionals – with demonstrable experience of achieving in a similar role and managing teams across global locations
A full job spec is available on shortlist