Our client is a respected accountancy, tax and advisory firm located in central London
The requirement is for an Audit Manager to oversee the processes and practices of the department, managing and motivating the team and recommending changes and enhancements to existing policies and controls.
• Planning and allocating resources and individuals in accordance with skills and assignment schedules
• Planning and reviewing operational and financial audits
• Proving technical knowledge and expertise
• Manage the team including approving professional development and educational plans for staff members
• Take ownership of client relationship ensuring satisfaction and maximising growth
• Develop recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management
• ACA/ACCA qualified
• Managing a portfolio of clients
• Managing & motivating a team
HRIS Workforce Analytics Lead required for a global organisation in London
Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team - the successful candidate will take ownership of the function and day to day operation and all associated projects.
• Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team
• Data management - including quality and integrity
• Evaluate and interpret complex data sets (current & past)
• Spearhead the requirement of advanced workforce intelligence reports to inform the improvement of workforce planning, across the organisation
• Monitor functionality – ensuring opportunities for improvement.
• Oversee system improvement and development of new functionality
• Lead multiple Projects as required
Applicants be experienced HRIS Workday professionals – with demonstrable experience of achieving in a similar role and managing teams across global locations
A full job spec is available on shortlist