Job reference number: BS5538
The rate of pay is £24,000
We are currently working on an exciting new opportunity based in South Birmingham – our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their fast-paced large organisation
They are building a brand new team for an upcoming project – this is a 1 year FTC with a strong possibility of going permanent
• Processing high volumes of payroll including manual calculations – SSP, SMP, SAP, and ensuring payments are correct
• Reports and returns are made to HMRC the pension providers and other statutory bodies
• Answering queries from staff or external bodies promptly
• Process starters and leavers, RTIs & Auto enrolment
Candidates will have experience:
• Processing payroll start to finish - including manual calculations and have good knowledge of HMRC legislation
• Ability to work well under pressure and ability to work to tight deadlines
• Previous experience within an accountancy firm is desirable
• 6 months experience minimum required
PLEASE NOTE: Only make contact if you are based in the UK and have the relevant experience.
HRIS Workforce Analytics Lead required for a global organisation in London
Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team - the successful candidate will take ownership of the function and day to day operation and all associated projects.
• Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team
• Data management - including quality and integrity
• Evaluate and interpret complex data sets (current & past)
• Spearhead the requirement of advanced workforce intelligence reports to inform the improvement of workforce planning, across the organisation
• Monitor functionality – ensuring opportunities for improvement.
• Oversee system improvement and development of new functionality
• Lead multiple Projects as required
Applicants be experienced HRIS Workday professionals – with demonstrable experience of achieving in a similar role and managing teams across global locations