My client is seeking an experienced payroll professional with a minimum of 2 years experience processing from start to finish, someone who has processed pensions/benefits too. There is a department in place but due to payroll growth, they are looking to add more to the team.
The salary for this role is paying up to £30,000+ benefits depending on experience. I will be happy to go into further details regarding the role should you be open to opportunities?
For an in depth discussion please call Tony English on 02038 611222 or email your CV to tony.english@ chasemoulande. com
HRIS Workforce Analytics Lead required for a global organisation in London
Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team - the successful candidate will take ownership of the function and day to day operation and all associated projects.
• Managing and leading the HRIS Analytics team
• Data management - including quality and integrity
• Evaluate and interpret complex data sets (current & past)
• Spearhead the requirement of advanced workforce intelligence reports to inform the improvement of workforce planning, across the organisation
• Monitor functionality – ensuring opportunities for improvement.
• Oversee system improvement and development of new functionality
• Lead multiple Projects as required
Applicants be experienced HRIS Workday professionals – with demonstrable experience of achieving in a similar role and managing teams across global locations
A full job spec is available on shortlist