£30,000 - £35,000
Established and respected organisation is seeking a Payroll Officer to work as part of a team processing monthly payroll for 1700 employees
Working with the Payroll Manager – duties will include:
• Delivery of an accurate start to finish payroll process on a monthly basis
• Administering SSP, SMP, SPP
• RTI submission
• Month & Year End reporting & reconciliation
• Pension Auto Enrolment
• Employee payroll queries
Candidates will have solid experience of start to finish payroll, confident with manual calculations and have detailed knowledge of HMRC legislation etc.
A full job spec is available on shortlist
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
I am recruiting for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join a well-established client of mine, based in the Harrow area. The role is permanent and with immediate interviews available.
The ideal candidate will have:-
• At least two years recent experience within payroll
• A good understanding of payroll legislation including SMP, Sick Pay and Holiday pay and be able to make the relevant calculations
• Experience of setting up with Auto-enrollment pensions inc. NEST and be able to deal with customer queries on the subject.
If you feel that you fit the above requirements then please apply or alternatively, send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.