Payroll Advisor – Irish Payroll Processer
Up to £40,000
• Processing high volume payrolls from start to finish. – Including UK & Irish Payrolls.
• Reviewing and reconciling the payroll to ensure employees are paid correctly and on time.
• Calculating and recording statutory payments as appropriate i.e. SSP, SMP, SPP and SAP.
• Processing all tax forms P45, P46 etc. and HMRC notifications.
• Answering queries from staff or external bodies promptly.
• Ensuring full compliance of HMRC guidelines.
• RTI and Auto Enrolment.
• Other payroll duties required by the business.
• Must have start to finish IRISH Payroll experience - including manual calculations and excellent knowledge of HM Revenue & Customs current legislation.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, busy environment with high volumes of payroll.
• Minimum 3 - 4 years previous payroll experience.
A full job spec is available on shortlist.
Please contact Bethanie Symes on 02038611225 for further details. Alternatively please email email@example.com with your most up to date CV and the job reference number.
PLEASE NOTE: Only make contact if you are based in the UK and have the relevant experience.