Client Payroll Specialist
Paying up to £32,000
Due to expansion, an exciting position has become available for a Client Payroll Specialist to join our friendly team based in Leatherhead, Surrey. If you have experience within client payroll then this is a perfect opportunity to grow your career.
• 2+ years’ experience in a Client Payroll position, within an Accountancy firm / Client Bureau.
• Must have start to finish payroll and excellent knowledge of HM Revenue & Customs current legislation.
• Processing client payroll from start to finish
• Calculation of SSP, SMP, when applicable.
• Utilising the BACS system for payment of net salaries and PAYE/NIC
• Completing all RTI submissions to HM Revenue & Customs
• Liaising with clients regularly, maintaining and building great rapport.
• Assisting clients with payroll support
To apply for the Client Payroll Specialist Position based in Surrey, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call 02038611222.