Test page reversedelta
Payroll Team Leader / Support Services
£35,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience level)
Our client are a marketing leading organisation; which are seeking an experienced Payroll Team Leader / Supervisor to oversee and manage the first line support services.
- Experience working within a client facing role
- Experience processing payroll from end to end
- Managing a large team (5+ employees)
- Experience working within a high volume environment
Please get in touch if this sounds like the ideal role for you!
PLEASE NOTE: Only make contact if you have managed a UK Payroll and based in the UK
Our client are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join them in their office based in Mansfield. They are seeking a bright, self-motivated individual with in-depth payroll knowledge. The role is 70% payroll and 30% covering general administration/first point of contact.
- Payroll: 2 years (Required)
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment
• Essential that you have Sage Payroll experience processing monthly and weekly payroll from start to finish with a minimum of 2 years Payroll experience as well as experience with pension administration and submissions
• You must be able to work independently, have attention to details and the ability to multitask while meeting tight deadlines
• Must have effective communication skills with excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
• Previous experience working for an accountancy practice ideal but not necessary
We were really struggling to fill a payroll administrator role via various routes after contacting Chase Moulande we were sent a fantastic CV, and interviewed and offered their candidate a job that day. That candidate is still here and is a fantastic asset to the payroll team.