Audit & Accounts Client Manager
Our client is a respected accountancy, tax and advisory firm with offices in NW England
The requirement is for an Audit & Accounts Client Manager to supervise the preparation of management accounts, complete tax returns and assist with the completion of audits for a portfolio of their clients – ensuring high quality work and client satisfaction.
• Prepare and review of monthly/quarterly/half yearly management accounts.
• Assist in preparing statutory accounts, audit reports and tax returns
• Assist with the planning and delivery of client’s audits
• Reviewing and approving personal tax returns
• Discussions with clients to resolve queries and complete work
• Experience of working with Audit and Non Audit Clients in an accountancy practice
• AAT qualified or part ACA/ACCA qualified
• Audit experience within Practice
• Experience in statutory accounts and tax calculations
A full job spec is available on shortlist