The HR Administrator will work as part of a busy HR Team. Working remotely if wanted – but a requirement to go to the London office circa 2 days per week in the future.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Carry out general administration tasks for the HR Department
• Responsibility for the recruitment administrative processes including drafting job descriptions, positing and tracking online adverts, shortlisting applicants etc.
• Prepare offer letters and contracts
• Undertake employment checks including references.
• Support the Onboarding process
• Maintaining HR Records (sickness and holiday leave etc)
Applicants will be experienced HR Administrators with experience of the employee life-cycle within a fast paced environment
Working knowledge of Workday would be an advantage
A full job spec is available on shortlist